Coat Drive for The Rising Church of Arvada
- All week through the 12 Days of Christmas WOD this Saturday we will be collecting coats, hats, gloves, socks, etc to donate to The Rising Church of Arvada and the homeless they serve!
- Please bring any of these items that you no longer use and we will get them to those in need
- We will be dropping the donations off after Saturday’s WOD
- Saturday, December 29th from 6-9pm @ the gym
- Ugly Sweater Contest & Games
- Bring a dish to share!
Granite Games Throwdown:
- SOLD OUT!!!
- We still need volunteers to make this thing happen! If you are available on Jan 12th please let Sol know. Volunteers are the lifeblood of any competition and the donation of your time is greatly appreciated!!!
- Checkout the WODs here: https://thegranitegames.com/workouts/2019-january-throwdown/
- December 22nd – 9am ONLY – “12 Days of Christmas” WOD & COAT DRIVE
- December 24th – CLOSED – Christmas Eve
- December 25th – CLOSED – Christmas
- December 31st – NO EVENING CLASSES (last class is noon)
- January 1st – 9am ONLY
- January 11th – NO EVENING CLASSES (last class is noon)
- January 12th – CLOSED – Granite Games Throwdown
Every 12 seconds for 6 minutes (30 reps), complete:
Power Snatch x 1 rep – AHAP across
*compare to 180917
“Granite Games 2019 Winter Throwdown Event 4”
Teams of 3, alternate complete rounds to complete 6 total rounds for time of (12 min cap):
12 Burpees over the rower
12 Calorie Row
12 Alternating DB Snatches (50/35)