Happy Birthday Coach Kellen!
- CrossFit Open 2018/Friday Night Lights
- Join us Friday Nights from 4:30-7:00pm to get your WOD in and cheer on others!
- Make sure to sign up for your heat time (posted after 18.2 announcement)
1) Spend about 3-5 minutes working on:
Muscle Up progressions (Kipping Swings on the rings, warm up a few ring dips, get some Pull Ups in)
Kipping Pull Up Progressions (Superman/Hollow Holds and Flips, Kipping Swings on bar, Pull-in/Push-out)
2) Handstand Push Up Progression
Go as far through the following progression as possible 2 times. Do not move to the next step unless the highest rep in the range can be completed.
~ 5-10 Piked Push Ups on ground
~ 5-10 Piked Push Ups from a box
~ 5-10 Handstand Push Ups (modify with up to an ABMAT with a 25# plate underneath)
3 Rounds for time of (10 min cap):
1 Deadlift (455/315)
2 Muscle Ups
3 Squat Cleans (250/170)
4 Handstand Push Ups