WOD – 130410
1000m Row/800m Run
100 Double Unders w/ 5 burpee penalty every time you stop of miss
Wall balls (20/14)
With a continuously running clock perform 1 rep the first minute, 2 reps the second minute, 3 reps the third minute, and so on, continuing to add 1 rep each minute until you cannot complete the required number of reps in the given minute.
***When finished rest the next minute, then perform 5 burpees on the minute until everyone is done.
*** Score total rounds and reps in the last round completed.
JANUARY 10, 2011 BY LISBETH |
1. If I think it’s heavy, it will feel heavy.
2. If I complain, no one wants to stand near me . . . except other complainers.
3. Finishing last is okay sometimes.
4. Finishing first feels great . . . if a bit lonely.
5. Mom was right: Stand up straight.
6. Shakespeare was right: The empty vessels make the loudest noise.
7. Keep quiet and pay attention and you’ll learn a lot.
8. Nothing feels better than that first big breath of air after you’ve deprived yourself of oxygen.
9. “Power” doesn’t mean it has an external motor.
10. “Squat” means a LOT more than the phrase “doesn’t mean squat.”
11. If someone near you yells “Oh sh**!”, jump to the side. Really, really fast.
12. What goes up does come down. Even if it only goes halfway up. And that’s usually worse.
13. If you’re going to do something, you might as well do it right.
14. Cheaters think they win. But everybody knows the truth.
15. What you put into life, you get out of life. So don’t quit. And don’t stop. Drive onward, always onward.