WOD – 130107
1000m Row/800m Run
Workout Specific Warm-up:
15 min to establish a 1RM Squat Clean
EMOM for 10 min:
3 Squat Clean @ 75% of 1RM
Bacon Wrapped Dates
- 8 bacon slices, cut in half
- 16 large Medjool dates, pitted
- 16 whole almonds
- toothpicks (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 F
- Open up dates gently with a knife.
- Stuff each date with an almond, and wrap with half of a bacon slice. Secure with a toothpick if necessary.
- Place on a shallow baking sheet and bake, bacon seam down, for about 7 minutes.
- Flip and bake for another 7 minutes or until bacon is crispy.
- Serve warm or cold, and store leftovers in the refrigerator.