Thursday – 190103
Granite Games Throwdown:
- SOLD OUT!!!
- We still need volunteers to make this thing happen! If you are available on Jan 12th please let Sol know. Volunteers are the lifeblood of any competition and the donation of your time is greatly appreciated!!!
- Checkout the WODs here: https://thegranitegames.com/workouts/2019-january-throwdown/
- January 11th – NO EVENING CLASSES (last class is noon)
- January 12th – CLOSED – Granite Games Throwdown
12 minutes to build to a heavy Hang Squat Snatch + Squat Snatch
– after the Hang Squat Snatch, the Squat Snatch should be touch-and-go
Every 4 minutes for 20 minutes (5 sets), complete for times:
12 Alternating DB Snatch (50/35)
12 Burpees over the DB
100m Shuttle Sprint (10m segments)