Monday – 170227
Happy Birthday Coach Kellen!
- Physical Therapy TONIGHT!!!
- Dr. Ed Bloom will be in the gym tonight (2/27) from 6-8pm offering screens, dry needing, graston and more.
- Screens are FREE, dry needing and graston are $15, graston only is $10.
- Comment on our Facebook post, by clicking here, with your desired time to sign up for your 15 min spot between 6-8pm.
- Friday Night Lights
- The announcement of workout 17.2 is this Thurday night at 6pm and our 2nd Friday Night Lights is this Friday from 5-7pm
- Feel free to bring food, beer, or whatever else and stick around for the fun, just get your workout in first!
1) Spend about 3-5 minutes working on:
Muscle Up progressions (Kipping Swings on the rings, warm up a few ring dips, get some Pull Ups in)
Kipping Pull Up Progressions (Superman/Hollow Holds and Flips, Kipping Swings on bar, Pull-in/Push-out)
2) Handstand Push Up Progression
Go as far through the following progression as possible 2 times. Do not move to the next step unless the highest rep in the range can be completed.
~ 5-10 Piked Push Ups on ground
~ 5-10 Piked Push Ups from a box
~ 5-10 Handstand Push Ups (modify with up to an ABMAT with a 25# plate underneath)
3 Rounds for time of (10 min cap):
1 Deadlift (455/315)
2 Muscle Ups
3 Squat Cleans (250/170)
4 Handstand Push Ups